Recover Targets Faster With The World’s Most Popular Pinpointer
increases as pinpointer approaches target
Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for water and dust protection.
Only the tip of the Pro-Pointer II may be submerged, but the unit can be operated in the rain or rinsed under running water.
Do not submerge beyond the power switch
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
Faster Retuning Capability
Fast on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Automatic tuning
- 9 volt battery and woven web belt holster included
- Large power button easy to operate with gloves